All property photos
Click to View
loading your dream home...
This exceedingly comfortable, remodeled condo is in a handsome, recently painted 6-unit Edwardian boutique building. On the border of Nob Hill and Russian Hill, you're close to all the conveniences along the best parts of Polk Street. Attention to detail is apparent in the large gourmet kitchen with honed Carrera counters and designer finishes. A bright unit which features wood floors, a fireplace in the living room, recessed lighting, central heating, a separate laundry room and a private storage room, there's also an independent garage space. Walk Score of 99 - This location is a Walker's Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. Nearby parks include the Helen Wills Playground, Broadway Tunnel West Mini Park and the spectacular new Francisco Park!
- Polk/Van Ness/Hyde/California St shopping, coffee, restaurants, bars without walking up a giant hill.
- A 10-20 minute walk to: Fort Mason (Farmers Market), Aquatic Park, The Embarcadero, North Beach, Marina, Japantown, Chinatown, Downtown, Lombard's Crooked Street.
- Shopping districts (Fillmore/Union/Chestnut/Union Square), grocery stores (Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Real Foods, Safeway), parks (Lafayette, Marina, Ina Coolbrith, Allyne & the new Francisco Park).
- A 30-45 minute walk to South Park, Giants ballpark, the Lyon Street Steps, the Golden Gate Bridge, The Presidio.
- Muni to anywhere in the City is a block or two away.
- Cable cars: The Hyde Street cable car is 1 block away & the California Street cable car is 4 blocks.
- Access to 101 N&S is usually reasonably quick via Van Ness/Polk/Bush/Gough.
Awesome Floor plan & features:
- The back bedroom is super quiet & great for rainy/foggy day sleep-ins.
- The Eat-in Kitchen is separate from the living room & dining room.
- The wide hallway makes the living & dining areas feel larger and adds light.
- The bedrooms are separate from each other and don't open into the living room or kitchen.
- Plenty of storage. Garage and basement storage access directly into laundry/kitchen.
- Great airflow/ventilation. High ceilings & bay windows (open from top and bottom).
- A gorgeous view from the roof. And when in town, The Blue Angels fly *directly* overhead.
Additional Showings by Appointment with the Listing Agent